Welcome to the PTA section of our website.
Why do we have a PTA?
- We are a group of parents and teachers associated with the school with the primary purpose of raising much needed funds for the benefit of the children.
- It also exists to provide closer links between home and school, and it is an excellent way to bring staff, parents and friends together socially in support of the school, working towards a common goal.
- We organise several fund-raising events throughout the school year which typically include a Christmas Fair, Summer Fair and other events such as a Halloween Spooktacular, Easter Egg hunt and a quiz night. Every penny raised through staging these events goes directly to the school and directly benefits the children. They also create a fantastic community atmosphere and are extremely fun for children and parents too.
How can parents help?
- Organising events requires a lot of planning and support to make a real difference. The more help that is offered, the more events we can host!
- We are aware there are parents and teachers out there who have fantastic ideas so we would love for those people to come forward. Come along to the meetings to share your ideas or if you cannot make it please email us.
- We appreciate that parents have other commitments and therefore we are looking for parents to only choose those events they feel they would enjoy working on or have expertise they can offer. Any help is so greatly appreciated in whatever capacity, be it donations, running a stall, providing food, selling tickets, sourcing raffle prizes, setting up and clearing away etc.
- As a parent or staff member, you are automatically a member of the PTA community so please join us in making all PTA activities at St Andrew's as successful as possible!
For further information please contact: Sandra Browne, PTA Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org